Sunday, January 5, 2014

Asian Drama Challenge Day 3

at 3:55 PM
Day 3:  Your first Korean Drama?

This was an easy one because I can still vividly remember my mom cried at the ending, and I started laughing at her for crying for a drama. The irony! because it's the opposite right now since I would cried watching dramas and my mom would yell at me for crying.

Yep! it's Glass Slippers-- a story about two sisters, who lost each other due to an accident and both ended up meeting each other later on, not knowing one another and fell in love with the same guy. This drama have the cast of
Surprisingly, the young me had a fangirl crush on Han Jae Suk, instead of So Ji Sub! This drama was a mark for So Ji Sub in portraying his character as a delinquent boy in the neighborhood that fell in love with Kim Hyun Ju and engaged in a love squared with the two sister and Han Jae Suk.





This drama was impressive because I hated the antagonist so much, and I dont think I've ever hated another antagonist so much. Yep! that's her. Kim Min Sun.The antagonist that I hated so much.  This just proves that she's a great actress in order to make viewers hate her that much.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my.drama.marathon Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea