Monday, January 6, 2014

Asian Drama Challenge Day 4

at 1:20 PM
Day 4: Your first Taiwanese Drama?

This is undoubtably Hana Kimi, Taiwanese Version. This drama is also called 花樣少年少女 / Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu. This uncovers my love for Taiwanese-pop because i fell in love with the cast of Hana Kimi and its sountracks.
          There's Wuzun, Jiro Wang from Fahrenheit, and Ella of SHE, as well as Danson Tang. All are popular Taiwanese pop singers at the time.


Yep! This drama was extremely funny, and silly at the time. As a typical Taiwanese drama, many things were over-exaggerated for comedic relief. Jiro's character himself was created for comedy. 

The OST was also AMAZING and catchy! I love all the songs from Fahrenheit, and especially the opening theme called Zen Me Ban by SHE.

The ending theme was Zhuan Shu Tian Shi, or Personal Angel by TANK. This song was a perfect ballad that I love in ending themes.

Overall a great drama, i wouldn't watch it again because the comedy and bad acting would probably pissed me off. Plus I'm no longer attracted to these idols, but the younger me was, so I'm going to leave it at that. Why rewatch it and tainted the beautiful memories I had of this drama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my.drama.marathon Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea