Monday, July 7, 2014

Asian Drama Challenge Day 5

at 2:27 PM
Day 5: What is your all time favorite drama?
It's depressing because the drama I'm mentioning is not even a category available in the challenge. It's a Mainland Chinese drama that I dearly Love.
Bu Bu Jing Xin or Startling at Each Steps




It's an amazing piece of work derived from a novel by Tonghua, who is also famous as the author for the upcoming chinese drama Da Mo Yao and Yun Zhong Ge.(which are done filming, and waiting for SAFT to approve/air). Idk how to feel about Da Mo Yao. It is easily one of my top favorite novel by Tong Hua because I'm a sucker for happy ending  and I love Hu Quo Bing as a character. Unlike Ling Gege who was too sacrificing, Meng Jue with a cunning character and heavy responsibility and Si Ye's vengeance and carefulness. Hu Guo Bing was clever but not cunning. He carried heavy responsibility but was willing to let everything go to be with his beloved Jin Yu! Not that the other male leads are not amazing. hahaha

Angelababy in Yun Zhong Ge. For some weird reason, I think she looked so much prettier as an ancient character rather than her modern drama roles.


SIDE TRACK
Maybe my all time favorite will change and DA MO YAO will become my all time favorite once it's air... if it's going to air... but for now, BU BU JING XIN is it!

Tong Hua has this ability to make readers immersed themselves into the world she created. Make them feel every feelings by her characters as if it's their own. The more you read it, the more painful and harder it is continue on because the journey becomes too sad.


My Favorite line in the drama is
"We were destined to meet, destined to fall in love, but not destined to be together."
This completely describes the entire drama. I'm sure many Bu Bu Jing Xin lovers out there can't get enough of this drama, because it is just that good. It's like a magician hat. Right when you think you reach the bottom and there's nothing you can get out of it, more things keeps on pouring out and constantly surprised you. THE ANGST GAME IS SOOO STRONG!!! :(
  


Best part of this drama.. you have every elements in a typical drama compacted into one.  that makes you feel every existing emotions.
It has the fated true love, time traveling, soulmate best friend, childhood crush, palace scheming, fighting for imperial throne, vengeance. the force kiss, wrist grab, piggy back ride. YOU NAME IT!

I honestly dont know what else to say to praised this masterpiece. This drama doesn't even need promotion because it is just that good. I watched it three years ago but it is still by far my favorite drama that made me cry EVERY SINGLE time I rewatch it (which is like 100times+) 

The plot is complicated. Not to the point of confusion like Inception, but like the Title of the drama, every step have to be carefully taken and every emotions have to be hidden for our leads to survive. IT's SUPER GOOD! :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my.drama.marathon Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea