Monday, July 7, 2014

The Imperial Doctress Trailer!

at 1:08 PM
Idk about anyone else, but I'm super excited about the new drama by Liu Shi Shi and Wallace Huo titled The Imperial Doctress. The news confirmed around 2 months ago, but they finally dropped the trailer today!

It's unfortunate that some news from weibo have been saying that Shi Shi and Wallace character won't be the main OTP. That just makes me sad because I watched Strange Heroes Yi Zhi Mei a while back but was disappointed by Tangren's amount of effort of incorporating romance into the drama. I literally got 2 episodes of romance and the rest was all vengeance and solving crimes.



This brings me back to the most recent collab by Wallace Huo and Liu ShiShi in The Incisive Great Teacher. Wallace played the gentleman and perfect boyfriend-material Li Da Ren, who fell in love with the pure hearted Liu Shi Shi playing Lu Yun Fei!
 Yet it was another incident of "have affinity but no fate" as a couple.

I thought the whole thing was quite hilarious since Wallace's character's nickname is "Si Ye" which is Nicky Wu's nickname in the famous heartbreaking drama Bu Bu Jing Xin. The entire existence of Wallace character was to parody Bu Bu Jing Xin's relationship between Si Ye and Ruo Xi. It was quite cute actually.T o be honest, visual wise, Wallace is much more suitable for Shi Shi, since they're both so good looking. But I gotta love LONGSHI! they're super cute in every single interview videos! This parody gave me a chance to get the best of both world. MEHEHEHE!


gif credit: Linggluu@tumblr
All three version! Bu Bu Jing Xin VS Bu Bu Jing Qing VS Incisive Great Teacher.
Parody of the infamous "I'll cover you from the rain with a thin piece of cloth" but in this case, it's with snow instead of rain. LOL




Without further rambling!
here's an awesome trailer of this new drama


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

my.drama.marathon Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea